The Guatemala Conventions Bureau was founded in 1999 and is a non-profit entity that finances its activities through membership fees that the associated companies pay.
It is the link between companies, associations and professional organizers of events at an international level with professionals, hotels and local providers of services specialized in meeting tourism - MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Congresses and Exhibitions).
- Promote Guatemala as a destination for meetings tourism
- Unify promotional efforts between the private and public sectors in the field of tourism
- Maximize the use of the infrastructure of the existing tourism sector in the country
- Promote and encourage high quality in products and services offered by Guatemala in the tourism sector, to make them competitive internationally
- Create innovative events for the country, which are of international significance
We facilitate the successful implementation of events in Guatemala, bringing together all the entities involved in meetings tourism.
To position Guatemala as a world-class destination for tourism meetings.